- JJ Ament gets Tea Party support
- Cleve Tidwell launches a money bomb to try to rake in some cash
- Bennet launches new "Washington" ad...not that he has any credibility talking about Washington and their unfunded mandates. Obama really should have spent some time looking into other rubber stamps for him that didn't seem so dorky. Hickenlooper can look dorky, everyone loves him. Bennet is a Senator nobody wanted in the first place, it just looks dumb when he isn't Senate material.
- Take a moment to thank AG John Suthers for standing up for Coloradans, against the unwanted, expensive, huge government step toward government takeover of the Health Care industry and our rights...Phone number:303-866-3617
Fax number: 303-866-5691
- Look out for Q1 fundraising. It will be interesting and critical to see how money plays out after the caucus and our first official test of how voters feel toward the state-wide candidates. Andrew Romanoff needs to bring in the cash or his 10 point victory won't mean much when Bennet has his ads up until the August primary. Buck won the Republican's race, but can he pull in more then 50k this time? It will be interesting to look at Wien's fundraising and if it's his money or not. There have been rumors Wiens is going to petition on the ballot, freeing up delegates that will more likely go to Buck or Tidwell then Norton. Can Norton continue to bring in the funds from Washington she has managed so far? Will McInnis' campaign fumble after the upset against unfunded Dan Maes who pulled 40% at the caucus and prevented McInnis from taking over 59% of the vote, contrary to the McInnis e-mail that was sent out saying Scott almost took 61%.
- Have a happy Easter and make sure the 1st amendment that protects the freedom of religion is in mind when voting at the ballot box
Friday, April 2, 2010
First off it seems many viewers didn't read/figure out the post below was an April Fools joke. No, Ritter is not running for the Senate. Now off to real stuff