Monday, August 31, 2009

Tom Wiens Enters Race

Just a few days ago I filed the papers for the Tom Wiens for U.S. Senate
Exploratory Committee, Inc. I'm emailing you because I want to know if I
can count on you to help me bring Washington back in line with Main Street
Colorado. As a small businessman/rancher and former Colorado State
Senator, I have the experience to take on Washington insiders and deliver
results, not excuses. I am asking you to right now, go to
www.tomwiens2010.com and give me your thoughts and show your support by making a
contribution.
Why, you are probably asking, would I think about running for
the U. S. Senate?
I'll tell you exactly why: I love my country
and Colorado and I am fed up with the direction the politicians in Washington
are taking our nation.
I've been having conversations with people all over
the state and I am hearing the same issues surfacing over and over again:
Coloradans are angry, and they have a right to be. They are working twice
as hard for half the opportunity, and are worried more than ever about losing
their jobs.
People across American, and especially in Colorado, feel like
the politicians in Washington aren't listening anymore. Many feel the
politicians actually know what the average person wants, and they simply do not
care. Right now there is a monopoly of power in Washington and they are
going to do what they want and forget about the rest of us.
http://www.tomwiens2010.com/

Wiens isn't known to fit in anywhere yet. Will he raise the big bucks and make it far, or is he just some random guy running like a lot of other's are doing? We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can post a comment.