Update: See below for poll timeline
Wow, we've had a great turnout so far and a heated straw poll. With 10 hours left to go,Cleve Tidwell has managed to take back the lead from Ryan Frazier, who had a huge boost in the last 24 hours. Both candidates have the poll posted at their facebook pages and the Tidwell campaign sent out an e-mail to supporters asking for their votes. Frazier beats Tidwell 4-1 in Facebook supporters, but the poll is still very close. Ken Buck, is still in single digits, but is doing better then Bob Beauprez who is polling at about 1%.
The results at 14 hours were....
1) Ryan Frazier 147 Votes (48%)
2) Cleve Tidwell 131 Votes (43%)
3) Ken Buck 21 Votes (6%)
4) Bob Beauprez 3 Votes (0%)
The results at 10 hours left were....
1) Cleve Tidwell 210 Votes (49%)
2) Ryan Frazier 187 Votes (43%)
3) Ken Buck 23 Votes (5%)
4)Bob Beauprez 6 Votes (1%)
The results at 7 hours left were...
1) Ryan Frazier 326 Votes (48%)
2) Cleve Tidwell 293 Votes (43%)
3) Ken Buck 45 Votes (6%)
4) Bob Beauprez 6 Votes (0%)
The results at 3 hours left are...
1) Ryan Frazier 449 Votes (49%)
2) Cleve Tidwell 389 Votes (42%)
3) Ken Buck 65 Votes (7%)
4) Bob Beauprez 11 Votes (1%)
Votes so far: 914
If Ryan Frazier wins this, it is another victory to add to the many straw polls he has come in first in. Cleve Tidwell is doing well here and it seems the campaign is trying hard to manage a victory here.
Cleve Tidwell has already completed and interview on Colorado Political News and Ryan Frazier's will be posted soon. Ken Buck has not responded to one.
Do you think Frazier will pull an upset over Tidwell who's been in the lead most of the month, or will Tidwell win this one?